Thursday, January 25, 2007

Communication is a Key Part of Leadership

Good leaders, whatever their profession, know how to communicate in stressful times. They anticipate people's concerns, listen to their fears and invite questions. They are optimistic and empathetic. They share their plans. They warn what may lie ahead, good or bad. They know when somebody needs a cold truth -- or a warm blanket.
Push the Boundaries of Intuition with Hypnosis

And they repeat their messages. In times of high emotion, people don't hear well. Or they forget, just as I temporarily lost track of where I was supposed to go for that darn biopsy. Until I remembered they had written it down for me days ago, on my first visit, and I had it in my file folder.

From a really good aticle on effective communication. Read the full article.

No comments: