Monday, December 11, 2006

Changing Difficult Relationships From The Inside

For years I have followed the advice of Stuart Wilde (The Little Money Bible ) and sent light and love to difficult people in my life. This technique is simple and has worked wonderfully well for me. I pass it on to my readers in the hope that it ill make life easier for them.

I quote Stuart from the Little Money Bible,"As well as moving forward towards your goals physically,through action,simultaneously clear a path on the inner level by blowing light and love ahead of you.For example,if there is a person in your way,your (female) boss,for example,start every morning by sitting quietly and seeing her in your mind's eye. Bring her up close to you so that you are almost eyeball to eyeball; then breathe a long breath in,and expel that breath out into her heart. No matter how antagonistic you may feel,send her Light and love,and do that ceremoniously 11 times. She will change. You will see."

Milton Drepaul
Sunless Tanning

No comments: