Friday, December 1, 2006

Surrogate EFT for Healing

This year I have been experimenting with surrogate EFT for healing. My 86 year old mother became seriously ill and out family feared she had reached the point of exiting this life.

None of my family, including her, believed in energy healing so in that tense atmosphere where fears and doubts predominated I often retired to a quiet place and systematically did EFT on my mother's fears and other family member's fears and doubts.

I have had absolutely remarkable success. My mom has become healthy and happier. Other family memmbers have progressively become calmer and more co -operative with each other.

Later I will detail some of the affirmations I used and also illustrate how I gained access to other fears and doubts bylisteningclosely to statement and negative predictions which were repeated.

Milton Drepaul
Technorati Profile

No comments: